A bow!  A Halloween bow!  And it actually stayed in for 30 min!  The whole outfit was her choice, as usual.  I do love the boots!  They are from a friend.  We've been doing some clothing exchanges around here and it's been great getting "new" clothes!



As for trick-or-treating:
Oh, my little Naomi.  She has been all about princesses and fairies for the past 2 months.  We've been collecting wands and tiaras, ordered a tutu and wings...then yesterday we were talking about trick-or-treating and she said she was going to be a cat.  What?!  Today, the day of trick-or-treating, the cat talk continued.  (I even checked Old Navy today, but no cats.)  I thought perhaps when it was time to get dressed up she'd go for the princess costume...but no.  She wanted to be a cat.  So I got the cat ears we had, and tried to put her in some clothes and would have made a tail real quick...but she was not satisfied.  She wanted a real cat costume.  Poor girl...so we went through our options in the costume box, and she settled on the monkey costume.  Very fitting- she is quite my little monkey!  We had gotten this costume last year when we got the chicken costume that she chose to wear.  I just kept this one for dress up; glad I did!!  And actually since they do night trick-or-treat here it was pretty cold and this costume was perfect!




She was so happy and excited to finally go trick-or-treating!


My very own monkey on my back!


"More houses!"  Once we caught up with some neighbor kids Naomi really got into it, running ahead with them and going up to the doors.  Bryant would go with her while I waited at the end of the driveways.  Then Naomi would run to me saying, "Look, Mom!" and she'd put her treat in her banana basket.  She had so much fun!!  She kept talking about it- how she went up and went "knock-knock!"  and said "trick-or-treat" and then she got candy and she was a "oo-oo."  What a great Halloween!
Now on to "Christmastime!"  Naomi is already talking about "Ho Ho" and his "beard" and "reindeer" and "snow" and "brrrr."  She's old enough now to really get into the holidays!!  So fun!