Because she can never get enough of dressing up in costume...
This is just so hilarious to me. We were at Target today looking through the 1/2 off costumes (I was seeing if they had a cat for her!) and I found this 0-6 month bunting costume. I thought how funny for Bryson for next year (maybe I'll be fries or a shake!) But also Naomi is obsessed with hot dogs! It's not that she loves to eat them as much as she just likes to find pictures of them. Often when I ask her what shirt she wants to wear she says, "hot dog shirt!" ?! We do not have a hot dog shirt! This may have all been started by "the hot dog dance" on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. So I was thinking that a 9 mo old would want his legs free (or need them free if it was too small) and I was already planning on making leg holes for him next year...then later in the night Naomi asked about the hot dog costume, and wanted to wear it. After I let out some of the bottom seam for leg holes she actually fit into it!!! And what a funny, cute little hot dog she was. :)
randoms:
first time at Cheesecake Factory. While Bryant watches football on Sundays I try to get Naomi out of the house. She's just not that into it. And he's REALLY into it. Yesterday we went to Raleigh to shop, and I had some money on a Cheesecake Factory gift card, and since the closest one is in Raleigh I thought as long as we were there we could use some cheesecake. I had no idea the slices were so huge!!
While this was not her first haircut I still took a pic ;) It's only the 3rd time she's been somewhere to get it cut (2nd time here) and I'm just so thankful that she's not afraid and she actually sits there for it! And look how high up she is! And she doesn't mind the cape! She actually likes getting it cut, as we discussed it ahead of time, as I had to feel her out to be sure it wouldn't be a disaster. She said "yeah, too long" as in her hair. And she says the lady makes it "all clean." Ha! I think she thinks that because they spray her hair to comb it out and cut it...so she thinks they are washing it or something. But seriously, she just sits there and sits pretty still and doesn't say a peep. I like this place (McFly's- it's actually mostly used by AF dudes!) because they are fast, have planes on the ceilings to distract her, and they have candy. Naomi is always really proud when she is done because of course I make a big deal of the new 'do! Perhaps another reason she likes getting it cut!


1 comments:
I love it! And then I saw the cheesecake and my mouth started watering! :)
That post made me hungry.
Post a Comment