We kicked off October with our friends' son's 2nd birthday party. Playground time and coloring and music and balloons and cake...
and planting beans!
Ashlei painted all the kids names on their pots; she used to be a teacher- can you tell? Very creative and detail oriented. It was a tractor theme- John Deere- so everything was yellow and green. And we took home "cow patties" and "haystacks" desserts! Which...I ate. I blame the baby ;) I wish I had more pictures of the event, but I was either chasing Naomi or socializing too much!!
Naomi's first field trip! We went to the Wayne County Fair today. Naomi was so excited to see the animals, but I think she thought we'd be going to a zoo because she asked to see monkeys and elephants.
Naomi's been really into Halloween and pumpkins and was so excited to see some pumpkins on our neighbors porch steps. So I took her to a fruit stand after the fair to get her own baby pumpkin. She was so excited about it!!
I can't wait to see what she thinks about carving big pumpkins!!
The place of prominence she chose for her pumpkin. Then she wanted to take a picture of it :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment