Explanation:
Like I've said before I've loved the name Bryson for many years, and when I realized it fit eerily perfectly with Bryant (Bry's son) the search was over.  But I was at a loss for a middle name.  I had to narrow down the options somehow so I thought since we gave Naomi a biblical first name we could give Bryson a biblical middle name.  I also thought I'd start with the "A" names to give Bryson Bryant's initials.  Bryant's middle name is "Adam" which is obviously biblical, but I wanted Bryson to have his own middle name.  But I just wasn't feeling any names...so gave it a rest for a while.
Then out of the blue "Aero" came to me.  Not gonna lie, I had been checking out the Aerosmith tour schedule...thinking about Bryant's job...and about my interest in aerospace/NASA subject matter...and it all just kinda fit.  Aero also sounds like arrow which fits with Bryson being 1/8 Native American...and his zodiac sign should be sagitarius (the archer).  Lol, I kinda stretched some of these...
While Aero isn't listed in many name book/websites, I did find one:


Aero 
Greek, "Air"
A hipster alternative to Aaron, Aero has the space-age sound of an astronaut or superhero, plus the coolness quotient of a guitar hero.

Variations
Aeroh, Airo, Eero


which may say it better than I can.  And hey, an alternative to Aaron??  Aaron is biblical!  
And yes, I've already purchased the above photographed Inch Bug bumpy name orbit labels with his name on them.  Bryant was like, "soo, I guess that is his name!"