So Naomi was not a fan of going to school for her orientation. I think she thought I was leaving her there- which will happen on Tues...this may take a while for her...But her teacher is really great! And all the activities they will do Naomi will love! IF she can get over the separation anxiety. She does fine when I take her to Playdate...but she's been going there for 1.5 years so she's used to it. Although, lately she is keen to the fact that she's probably missing out on something by being there- esp when Bryant and I both drop her off to do dinner or a movie alone. So the bribe is that when I pick her up she gets a treat: they have a bucket of tootsie rolls there. The other day I actually had to offer her one when she got there and then one when I picked her up. (I had to use the computer lab at school...so I really needed her to go to Playdate!) And please don't get the wrong idea- she actually loves Playdate- they have never had to call me and every time I pick her up she is running around laughing and playing with other kids, going down slides, jabbering... So back to preschool- I bought a big bag of tootsie rolls yesterday, to give her one when she gets to school and one when I pick her up. I hope it works!

Some randoms:

flowers Bryant brought me on our anniversary

FINALLY our fence was put up after 4 months of waiting!!

I recently introduced Naomi into the joy of making "houses" around the house. Here's the living room one- that she got Bryant into! And made him wear the visor ;)