Poor Naomi has not had professional pictures taken since 15 months. Since I missed her 2 yr photo op, we'll call these her 2.5/preschool pics :) We are inspired by red these days as she is in the Ladybug class. She's even wearing a ladybug bow! I'm just shocked she's wearing a bow at all :) Below is the link to Hilary's blog where you can see more of our pics! (Oh yeah, I'm on there, too! I figured I should get a nice pregnancy pic since this is 99% likely to be my last pregnancy :) Happy Monday!
http://hilarymercer.com/2010/09/mini-session-tiffany-naomi/
And I feel the need to explain why it appears Bryant was left out. Hilary is booked on weekends with weddings, literally all over the country, so it being a weekday Bryant was at work. This was mostly about Naomi anyway...but since I happen to have a baby bump.... :) I plan to do family pics when Bryson is here next spring...so we'll make sure Bryant is available for those ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment