I've finished 3 of the canvases for Bryson's room. Naomi helped me paint them, and I ordered the wall decals from an etsy shop. The woman had actually designed these for another woman to match the Dwell Studio bedding I found! I love wall decals- however at the rate I expect us to be moving around and the fact that if they peel off some paint Bryant will be repainting too much, I decided to make something we could easily take with us. Thus, canvas! I am working on 2 others as well- BIG ones, as Naomi would say. I'll post pics when they are done!
So we haven't exactly told Naomi that we'll have a baby in 3 months...she wouldn't understand how long 3 months is and would want a baby NOW. But we do get things for "the baby" and call his room "the baby's" room. So she's familiar with the idea of "a baby" but I don't think she quite gets that there will be a REAL baby living with us soon. For now she puts HER baby in the crib and dresses her baby in his clothes and uses his blankets for her baby.
Cheesehead! Getting Naomi ready for the Packer season :)
A new bike!!! Finally. The poor girl was using a scoot one that was too small for her while I shopped around for a deal or a used one or rummage one...finally I was worried she'd get hurt on the little one and decided we needed to upgrade asap. Then the grandparents arrived in town and a trip to Walmart later..
Naomi has one tricked out bike! Thank you so much Grandpa and Grandma for her fully loaded trike! I wanted a gender neutral one to pass on to Bryson, so we went with red, but then came the accessories. A basket for baby, a bell, and pink streamers in one set; and a pink helmet (she was currently using an adult one my neighbor gave her. she loves helmets b/c the super sleuths wear them and so does everyone on mickey so it was more of a dress up item than a useful head protector) and and horn in another set. I tried to talk her into the helmet/water bottle set...but she wanted that horn. Needless to say we are not a fan of the horn!


0 comments:
Post a Comment