We did it! Naomi and I survived her first day of preschool. No tears on her end- I actually teared up, tho! I was just worried about her! But the pull for her was a doll that has a pacifier and goes in a stroller. So we went in to find that doll :) She is smiling in these pics- I'm just too slow to catch her looking at me!


Not a super exciting video- but proof she walked in like a champ!

Waiting in the "lobby" area to go to her classroom.

aaannnd...she's off! found the doll, then went to the dress up table then the pretend sink, then picked up a play phone...so much to do! And I think having 6 other classmates put her at ease, too. When we went to orientation there was only one other girl there.
I finally said goodbye and I'll get her later and told her she'd get a tootsie roll when I picked her up. She looked a little worried but thought about it and said "ok." And then I had to leave! But I received no phone calls in what seemed like a long 3 hrs...and returned excited to see how her day went!
Naomi picked a blue basket. She's in the "bitty bugs" class!

Her cubbie is the middle bottom one. She picked out her Hello Kitty lunch bag at Target (ok, so she wanted the Shrek one, but it was black and green and had slime and bugs on it...I had to draw the line somewhere!)

Pick up time!! What a sweet face to come back to! And she's in the pants she went to school in (no accidents!) I hope Thurs goes as smoothly!! Oh, and the first thing she said when I got her was "tootsie roll?"
Below I am trying to get her to tell me about her day. I didn't get much on video. But on the way home she said she went down the slide, and it was hot out, and she had music class and got a stamp on her hand...I tried to keep prying/jogging her memory as I knew what she did but I wanted her to talk about it, but she seemed like, "come on, mom, enough already!"