Krispy Kreme playdate! They are way too quick for me. I tried to snap a pic of all of them sitting in a row on that step. This is what I got.
Ava and Naomi jumping. "Jump! Jump!"
Phone pic by daddy.

At the playground! She calls this a see saw. :)

And from preschool:
Naomi told me all about her day today. This is the first time she's done that without being prompted by all my questions since I secretly know what they do all day ;) I tried to put her down for a nap like 3 times, but she couldn't sleep- I think she was too excited about her day and she kept talking about it or acting it out. She told me they had apples. They ate them. There was green ones and red ones. (This month the color is red and they are doing red activities, so I'm not so sure if they had green ones...) When I pick her up she always tells me they went outside and it was hot. And she went in the house (there must be a playhouse on the playground, I'm not sure as I haven't seen the playground. It isn't visible from the road which I like. No creepers.) Then she was talking about dots and drawing. (When I picked her up I saw the remnants of an art project so I knew she was trying to tell me about that. Naomi is in the "bitty bugs" class (ladybugs) and they were making ladybugs with dots on them :) "Dot, dot, dot" as she pushes on her pillow as we are still in bed as I am still trying to get her to take a nap. Then she moves on to music class and I know the nap is hopeless. "Rock and roll!" as she plays a fake guitar. Then she plays the drums "drums." Then the piano "pi-oh" - wiggling her little fingers. This month the genre in music class is "rock and roll" so that is perfect for Naomi!! She's also all about the fist pumping so one of the kids must do that a lot. She's no stranger to a fist pump, but she does it like ALL THE TIME now. And she has become a neat freak. She never took interest in helping me pick up her toys...now SHE initiates it, saying "mess!" and picking everything up! Def must be a habit from school! I love how she tells me all about her day and can't wait to hear more on Thursday!! But I think my favorite is how HAPPY she is when I pick her up. She is soooo happy! I think she's proud of what she'd done (she obviously enjoys the activities) but is then happy to be going back home with mom to "watch Minnie." And eat a "sanwich and chips and pickle."

0 comments:
Post a Comment