I am loving Naomi's love of me :) I know it will be all too soon when what I think she should wear, she will find not cool. So this phase of me being so totally cool that she wants to dress like me everyday is, like I said before, an ego boost! Whatever color shirt I wear she wants to wear. Then she picks out her accessories like me. On this day it was a yellow shirt day...and she found some crazy chief green earrings she wanted to wear!
Even Bryant agreed she's an ego boost lately- one of our smoke detectors had a low battery so it kept going off until he changed it...and when he did she jumped up and down with her hands in the air saying, "Yay!! Daddy did it! Daddy did it!" She was clapping, too. Poor guy never gets this much praise from ME when he changes a battery!

0 comments:
Post a Comment