Our 4th of July festivities continued to the beach!
At first Naomi did not like the sand on her and kept trying to wipe it off. She wanted to stay clean- she takes after her daddy. But don't worry, I broke her into it! She can't be my daughter and not take full advantage of sand!
The waves were pretty great- but not for a 2-year-old. I did manage to carry her over the painful shell bottom and into the water without taking us both under (the bottom suddenly dropped off!) ...and she loved it! She's my little water baby :) But she only wanted to go in once..she was happy in the sand. I on the other hand kept sneaking back in for some ocean action!!! My excuse was to get water to make wet sand for sand castles!
back on land we decorated our sand creations- and Naomi liked smashing them all
then I got an exfoliation treatment


0 comments:
Post a Comment