There are WAY too many cute things these days available to decorate kids rooms that the wait to see if Naomi will have a brother or sister is killing me! I want to start the shopping ;) If it's a girl I'm inspired by Pottery Barn Kid's Brooke bedding- birds, trees, leaves, owls- and will add flower and butterfly decor. It will be the first room in our house with NO reference to the beach, ocean, ocean creatures...I'm branching out...haha, "branching" get it? see below ;) Actually in that room which is currently our guest room there is already a tree decal with leaves and birds that we use for Naomi's growth chart which I can't take down b/c it takes the paint with it...so if we have a boy in there he's going to have a tree in his outer space :( oops! Below are some of the CUTE decals I found from different shops on Etsy. No her name will not be Lucas Henry or Madelyn Grace.
If it's a boy, I'm going with an outer space room as mentioned above- moon, stars, rocket ships, planets....and I just love the word decal below!


So any guesses on what I'm having? MANY people think it's a girl...no one thinks it's a boy except me! At least I did, now I just have no idea. I did go back and check the heart rates from my ultrasounds- it's been said that a HR over 130/140 means it's a girl..well this little baby's was 180 and 168 two different times! whoa, baby. relax! No hints from my cravings, though. Sometimes I NEED candy (girl) and other times I NEED salt (boy).