What's in a Name? When I was a kid I had a book with the that title and I poured through it over and over again reading all the names and their meanings; I was enthralled with the significance of a name. Now that I am naming my own children I still enjoy spending lots of time on baby name websites. Before finding out that Naomi is going to get a brother (yay!); I started looking into girl names...because it took us a long time to pick "Naomi" and I knew finding another girl name would be a challenge! On the other hand, I've actually been pretty set on a boy name since my now 15 year old brother was in kindergarden! He had a classmate named "Bryce" and I just loved that name! I've thought about it over the years and decided I could name my hypothetical son "Bryson" and call him "Bryce." Fast forward all these years and here I am naming a son! And how crazy is it that my husband's name is Bryant...and he is sometimes called "Bry"....and I want to name our baby boy "Bryson"....get it? Bry's son! What are the chances! Sooo I'm not sure I can find anything more meaningful than that! Stay tuned for a middle name!


0 comments:
Post a Comment