Naomi has now agreed to leave the pants at home and occasionally change her shirt since I tell her she can wear it when she gets home. So when we get home we put the pants back on and one of her 3 fave shirts which I have to keep washing. She either wants pooh, minnie or a butterfly shirt these days. Sneakily she thinks the Aerosmith logo is a butterfly so she likes to wear that one to my delight! At least now in public she looks acceptable in this 100 degree heat ;) Although, with the way places are air conditioned she might be onto something with the pants.. In the pic above she wanted to wear a black dress; because I was wearing a black dress. Luckily she had this I could offer her and she didn't protest the pink dots. Then she needed a necklace, watch and ring like me. And her sunglasses on her head. Baby usually gets accessorized, too, with little scrunchies for bracelets and a headband for a necklace.

Below is a new find on one of my favorite etsy sites: thedreamygiraffe opened a new store thinkaboutrainbows and sells this print:
We've been doing nursery rhymes lately so this one just cracked me up. And below is a new spin on the list of things to do:
I like "choose happiness." Do it!