I found this recipe on a friend of a friend's blog...S'more Brownies! I LOVE them..and of course they are super easy to make because anything I bake has to be simple.











Just layer the bottom of a 9x13 with graham crackers and cover with batter from a box fudge brownie mix. (I'm thinking next time, though, I will put some brownie batter on the bottom, then grahams, then more batter so that the crackers are in the middle- it will prevent bar bottom crumbling.) Bake the grahams and batter according to the box. When they are done cover the top with marshmallows and put back in the oven at 350 and WATCH THEM! You want the mallows to melt and get a little brown. When that is done, immediately sprinkle the top with as many milk chocolate chips as you desire, then sprinkle crushed grahams on top (I crushed about 3 rectangles.) Voila! I recommend eating them warm...hence my moniker for them: hot mess.