Bryant has been busy gearing up to go to Red Flag Alaska this April. Alaska! How cool. He has previously been to a Red Flag and a Green Flag at Nellis AFB near Vegas. Vegas! Not bad places to train! Although their free time is definitely limited. So maybe being in cool places is more of a tease! With our husbands taking all these "TDY's" as they are called, the Chief spouses decided to take a little "Pink Flag" trip! Pink because we are girls :). (TDY is another acronym that I can't remember what is stands for...but it means we will be husbandless for at least 2 weeks while they train somewhere in the country.)
Two weekends ago 8 of us left our spouses and kiddos behind for some serious girl time: Hours of shopping at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, a quick lunch then off to Primp Salonbar for the indulgences of our choice:
mani, pedi, wax, cut, blowout...all complimented with a cocktail! After Primp we checked into our hotel and got ready for dinner and dancing at Solas. WOW this restaurant was AMAZING! I really want to take Bryant there sometime. As an added bonus they had a dance "club" right upstairs! No need to go anywhere else! Also, to my delight, the crowd seemed like college grad age and up- no crazy 18 year olds! (Haha, I know that makes me sound old...but I am married with a kid! I don't want to fight for dance floor space with those crazy college kids...I know, I know, I WAS one of them
not too long ago :) ) What can I say, it was a much needed girls night out that was tons of fun with some very cool ladies!
mani, pedi, wax, cut, blowout...all complimented with a cocktail! After Primp we checked into our hotel and got ready for dinner and dancing at Solas. WOW this restaurant was AMAZING! I really want to take Bryant there sometime. As an added bonus they had a dance "club" right upstairs! No need to go anywhere else! Also, to my delight, the crowd seemed like college grad age and up- no crazy 18 year olds! (Haha, I know that makes me sound old...but I am married with a kid! I don't want to fight for dance floor space with those crazy college kids...I know, I know, I WAS one of them
not too long ago :) ) What can I say, it was a much needed girls night out that was tons of fun with some very cool ladies!

0 comments:
Post a Comment