Back to NC and back to our blog! I took a little break from blogging during Bryant's deployment (Sept '09-Jan '10) and when he got back the three of us took a vacation to WI. From there Bryant and I went to Hawaii for a week! Now everything is pretty much back to normal...as normal as our Air Force life can get!

Today we finally got back to church, Tree of Life, in Cary, NC. We really like it, but it is an hour away! So we make a day of it, going to lunch and sometimes a Raleigh museum. It has been soo nice out so Naomi and I got to sport our new Liberty of London for Target dresses! I am in love with this line- everything from mugs to frames to pillows and clothes in bright, colorful prints! I've been collecting quite a few items as the collection is going quickly!