Some pics of Naomi's room with her new bed, quilt, curtains, and artwork!
I found the quilt on sale at Pottery Barn Kids! Woo hoo!
I was definitely inspired by our recent trip to Oahu, HI. I just LOVE the colors and prints!

I bought the sea turtle quilted pillow cover in Hawaii. Quilting is a huge thing on the islands. Here's their site: moanagifts.com
The mermaids are done by a woman I found on Etsy: thedreamygiraffe! Right now her prints are on sale!
These two I bought for Naomi in Hawaii. I met the artist and she signed them to Naomi!
Naomi likes to pick out which bow she wears each day! They usually don't match her outfit :)

(((I have a lot of little inspirational sayings hanging in her room. When I was decorating her room with them before she was born I noticed the common theme of having faith. That is how I chose her middle name!)))