So I swear the little bugger is THE smiliest baby I've ever seen- well he's the baby that's smiled the most at me :)  It's like EVERY time I look at him he smiles at me!  Huge gummy grins, cooing and squealing...But of course when I bring out the camera he goes stone-faced!  So don't be deceived!!  Here he is at 4 months already!



I could totally gush on and on about this baby.  He is so talkative, responsive, happy.  He wakes up and will just hang out talking to his little mobile animals or looking around.  He is mostly very content all the time.  He really loves to study his hands!  Below he fell asleep on the floor...so Naomi right away put her baby by him to sleep, too!  (and yes, I think all his clothes have guitars on them ;)  his middle name IS Aero!)

Mon is his check-up so I'll post some stats after that!