I love Amazon.com- not only do they have practically anything you are looking for, but the best is the "Customers who bought this item also bought:" section...I always tend to keep clicking and clicking on more and more suggestions! So in a Parents' mag (no idea which month as I am waayyy behind on mags) they recommended the following books and I bought the first 2 listed here:
(you can't really "click to look inside" I just copied the pics from Amazon)
Naomi LOVES "Beautiful Ooops" by Barney Saltzberg who also wrote her old and well worn faves "Peekaboo Kisses" and "Noisy Kisses." And of course I had to get the "ABC's of Rock"for Baby Bryce who has no choice by to be my little rock buddy. And, as I mentioned my favorite thing about Amazon to introduce me to new things: "those who bought ABC's of Rock also bought:"
so that is on Baby Bryce's dresser as well!
Then I kept clicking and came across some awesome art books for kids which are on my "save for later" list:
the authors offer many artists, as does the series below
and the MMA even made some books!
Lastly, my fave in a pop-up version will be delivered to me soon:









0 comments:
Post a Comment