Eggs!
so silly
egg shaped chalk!
"look Baby Bryce! you got shoes!"
"Look Baby Bryce you got sunglasses!"
to help me plant flowers- which we did today. she loves has to have all the tools I do!
to help me with yard work- she always steals mine!
she really wanted this at Target- how did the Easter Bunny know?!
rockin his new shades- from the kids' dept b/c the baby sunglasses were too small for his large head...I mean brain!!!
yum I love my new toy
Time to decorate eggs! (of all her dresses she picked last years Easter dress to wear again this year lol)
that's makeup on her eyes not an allergic reaction...she was too quick this morning while I was getting ready, and wouldn't let me wipe it off, but we didn't go anywhere looking like this!
ta da! and no spilled dye...whew...I was very nervous lol
She was very proud of the eggs and wanted to show Bryson!

0 comments:
Post a Comment