So our days lately have consisted of lots of Target shopping trips. What can say, on a 95 degree day I hesitate to have Naomi outside too much, but we need activity! And don't forget I live in a city that has no museums and a very small mall. Alas, Target it is. On one such excursion we ran into Naomi's friend Mae Mae (Maegan) in where else? The shoe department. The girls had so much fun together trying on shoes, walking in shoes, running without shoes, and sitting on the little benches. I think it was seriously a 20-30 min adventure. It's what I like to call free, air-conditioned fun. I snapped this photo with my phone- they crack me up!

I'd also like to add that 2 of my most favorite things in the world are now:

1) going to Target with Naomi and stopping for a snack at the Starbucks there before gallivanting around the store (because that what Noami does- she doesn't sit in the cart, she gallivants and picks stuff up and puts it back down and squeals at other kids and especially likes to open greeting cards with music and then dance). Anyway, back to Starbucks- I get my iced latte and some berry coffee cake and we 2 girls sit at a table and have a little girl time. She looks so cute sitting on the big chair (and she actually SITS). It is so relaxing. I can't wait until can hold up her end of the conversation.

2) finally getting some cuddle time with Naomi. She would NEVER sit still or cuddle with Bryant or me. Now she gives the best, genuine, lovey hugs ever. DEF a favorite.