So when we are not at Target, we might be at the pool. Or at the gym. Yup that pretty much sums it up: Target, pool, gym. And the occasional painful trips to Walmart for groceries. For someone who loves to shop and peruse for hours on end I absolutely hate buying groceries. Towels? sure. Clocks? no problem. Gifts? oh yeah. But food??? boo. Food is not fun and interesting and you can't decorate with it or wrap it up all pretty. Spoken like a true un-cook I suppose. True, I bake, but only because after the baking comes the decorating- the art part. So anyway, here are more pool pictures- Naomi will now go in on her own and play and splash and it's really nice that she's not afraid of it.
But then there are the goggles- makes me a little afraid!
The little nut. She really wanted to try on the goggles, and she liked wearing them!! Oh, and might I point out the significance of the turtle swimsuit. She is 1/8 Oneida- part of the Turtle Clan! So she has a few outfits with turtles on them :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment