Daddy's Day!

We celebrated Father's day with a morning at the pool and gifting Bryant with the above mouse pad. We also got him a grilling tools set for our new grill! Saturday he and I went to see Terminator and the three of us went out for dinner!


June Cake Class

I took the Wilton cake decorating course at our Michael's store through the month of June. Above was our first project- the rainbow and clouds were made with a star tip and we did some writing practice. Below is a cute cupcake idea from the book...

and that week I decided to let Bryant take the goodies to work so I decorated them for his squadron.

and threw in some pink for the guys, too ;)

This was our final cake- the Wilton rose, leaves, shell borders, stars, and of course I added sprinkles! Happy 4th! (again I let Bryant take it to work- the "Boom Boom Pow" is an inside joke for the guys- kinda their theme song I suppose)
And a wedding
At the end of June Bryant, Naomi and I went to Milwaukee for my cousin's wedding. Here we are at the reception at the Botanical Gardens- it was beautiful!



0 comments:
Post a Comment