18 months!
First of all here's Naomi caught on camera whining. "I want milk!" except she doesn't ask, she just whines.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE ASHLEY! 22!
I can't believe my sister is 22! Here is Ashley and Naomi last year at her 21st bday party- at an Irish pub in Milw. This year she is at an Irish pub...IN IRELAND! So we will have to delay the stateside celebrating for a few months.

YAY! my baby can color! Naomi has finally ceased putting the crayons in her mouth so we can finally color together! And look how much she's changed in a year! One of the biggest changes to me (a girly hair-doing, accessory-loving girl) is that she no longer lets me put bows in her hair!


Coloring in action. except I took this video with my digital camera which means I don't know how to edit the videos so at the end when I am trying to get her to do "I love you" here's the explanation: Naomi has figured out what DVDs are and demands that one of her favorite 3 are always on TV. The options are: Elmo's World- The Outdoors, Elmo Loves You, or Alvin and the Chipmunks. On Elmo Loves You there is a clip featuring a song about signing "I love you" with kids crossing their arms across their chest for the word "love." Well the other night when I said, "I love you" to Naomi she crossed her arms across her chest! Aww! My excitement is twofold: While I know many kids sign, Naomi just flat out refuses to learn/do any signs I try with her. Secondly, this doesn't make me feel so bad about letting her watch TV!