Sept '09

Sept '11

In the world of F-15E operational squadrons we were blessed to have our deployments this far apart.  Although this time Bryant will be gone for almost 7 months instead of 4.  We miss you already daddy!  Bryson got super excited when the Blue's Clues guy came on tv- I think he thought it was Bryant!  Same dark hair and dark eyebrows lol!  And when we were trying to explain to Naomi what was going on... she said "why does daddy have to go to another country?"  "why does he have to fly his plane there?"  I finally said he has to fly his plane there to get some bad guys.  After thinking for a minute she said, "Wow!  My daddy's a hero!  He gets bad guys!!!"  I said Yes. He. Is.  :)  I think we can thank tv shows for the hero-gets-the-bad-guy scenario.  And for now she is content to have that explanation.  Except she says she hopes he flies his plane really fast so the bad guys don't get him.  I said don't worry, his plane is REALLY fast.