On our way back from DC we stopped at Busch Gardens in VA
Naomi saw other people taking pics with their heads in these so she went over and posed, too!
Although she's a little past her Sesame obsessed days, she still enjoyed all the kid activities!
The park was divided into countries- here Naomi rode a horse in Scotland
checking out the Clydesdale
venturing to Ireland
and France
and Germany
these pics Bryant took while we were riding the carousel...the many faces of Bryson!
Dragon land
We caught a show in Italy- Naomi LOVED it and I can't wait to take her to future music/dancing shows like this! Maybe the Fresh Beats will come to Raleigh! (Naomi's recent fave show on Nick)
another pic of the chillin baby during our 4 hr park fun
the things we do to see our kids smile- I HATE the teacups!! I can no longer do spinning rides! and to think my fave ride as a kid was the tilt-a-whirl! man, I'm getting old ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment