Emails from Bryant and surprise photos on facebook!!

I love waking up to an email from Bryant.  (he currently gets off work when it is 2am by me so writes instead of calls)  I have to say taking this one day at a time is helpful- I'm not nearly as stressed as last time, but it is still taking ohhh so long ;)  It's so funny to me that time always passes at the same rate but can feel to be passing soo fast or sooo slow.  Anyway here's the pic!


He's with our friend Kim with whom he trained with way back in Pensacola.  His squadron is currently replacing hers- but since he went over there early he's gotten to see a lot of old friends :)  This was after his first combat sortie (flight) there!  Oh my PIMP :)  (that's his call sign!....just in case you didn't know)  We love and miss you!!