I'm having trouble throwing out Naomi's creations.  I know I can't keep them all...but Bryant's joking over me being a bad mom for throwing them out didn't help!  I feel bad!  So I still have them all...even though I thought I'd take pictures of them and then throw them away.  Eventually.  :)

Apparently Naomi named her pig "This."
And below is supposed to be a ladybug.  Naomi really gets into art and likes to "do extra" according to her teacher :)

Christmas decorating!  (for the record our living room is Christmas, our dining table is Thanksgiving, and we had birthday decorations up for Bryant for a while.  Festive times, I tell ya.)  
This is Naomi's own little pink tree for her room from my mom.  We always had our own little tree in our rooms growing up and I loved it!  So now Naomi has one, too.  She decorated it herself and is so proud of it!  Some days the first thing she does in the morning is plug in her tree :)


Daddy's 30!  And what a great daddy to wear the hat for Naomi.  She has certain requirements for birthdays: hats, cake, and balloons that she's learned from tv.  So I had to comply!  

We picked a super hero theme for his "party."  The cake said, "Happy 30th PIMP!"  



Naomi and Daddy and his new present- a Packer blanket.  Now he finally has his own manly one to use instead of Dora, hearts or my A&M one ;)