So this morning I had Bryant take a bump photo of me finally- it's been a while! I stood by the fireplace and turned both ways...apparently this outfit makes me look smaller according to Bryant...so I was trying to get a good shot. I go to put the camera away and Naomi goes, "Me!" She ran to the fireplace and turned to the side like I did with her hand on her hip, kind of holding up her shirt like I did...then said, "other side!" and turned the other way like I did and held up her arms like I had :) She cracks me up!

2 comments:
Aww...so cute. :) Yall BOTH look Fabulous! Great seeing yall the other day.
You can barley tell that you are pregnant, you are so small.. You look absolutely fabulous! Naomi is so adorable and is getting so big. I remember when she couldn't even walk.. Man time flies :-) Wishing you all the best for the rest of the pregnancy!
Post a Comment