August 30, 2007
Bryant and I got married THREE years ago already...on Pensacola Beach, just the two of us. (We had a church wedding and our reception a year later in Milwaukee, WI.) Each year for our anniversary we follow the traditional gift list- which I like doing! It narrows down the ideas for us and well, I like lists ;) This year is leather, but instead of getting gifts which we didn't really need (wait a minute...did I just pass up a Coach bag??) we opted to EAT cow instead. Steak! Bryant and I did dinner and a movie to celebrate our 3 years. It was lovely :)
In baby news...
Here's a 24-weeks-pregnant pic taken before our dinner date- and Naomi's, too! This time she also had to have a flower in her hair like me. And she would NOT take the nuk out. She's pretty well potty trained these days, but still won't give up the nuk. Pick your battles, right?
She cracks me up with the poses. Apparently while I was at graphic design class Thurs night and Bryant was home with Naomi, she grabbed my Glamour magazine, took it up by him and started paging through it. He said when she saw someone posing in an ad she would get up and pose, too! I just love how she's always putting her hands on her hips and popping out a knee or throwing her hip to the side. Kids are too cute!
Love and hugs,
Tiffany

0 comments:
Post a Comment