She's my nature baby, my Native American baby, who prefers to be barefoot in the grass, her hair flying free in the wind. Seriously, she really doesn't like anything in her hair; even though I could create wonderful hairstyles for her!! And if she could she would never wear clothes. But since she HAS to wear clothes she likes to do a wardrobe change at least once a day. It used to be in response to getting her shirt wet, then feeling the need to also change her pants and her socks. Now I think she just does it for fun. And she always requests blue things. Her favorite pants that she picks when ever they are available are her teal leggings. Then she pulls out the sock bin and picks the light blue socks. For shirts, her first choice is a pink one with a dog on it, but runners up are any blue ones or ones with blue on them. I have to distract her some days to get her to wear her other clothes...slip them on then say, "let's go!!" and off we go. Or I do the outta sight, outta mind trick- if her choices are limited she'll finally wear the ones I like. Haha, I can't even imagine how her teenage years will be! My fashion choices already seem to be uncool in her eyes!!

Perhaps her favorite color is blue because her room is painted blue? She's been surrounded by blue for the past 2 years! Or have I somehow influenced her with my favorite color? aww, my little sidekick.

Chalk time caught on camera. She now poses for the camera instead of immediately trying to get it!

So I taught her the blowing the dandelion seeds trick. She thinks it's the greatest thing ever. Does it really create more dandelions next year?? Oh well, it just seems magical to me to watch her do it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment