We are moving to England! In August!! This is going to be CRAZY! I'm so excited :) I can not WAIT to see castles and museums and architecture and ALL the touristy things I've only seen in movies and books- in person!!! (I've never left the US!) Luckily I've been pruning Naomi for a few years with "Peppa Pig" (a cartoon on Nick Jr. featuring a British little pig family.) I always felt I was possibly "preparing her" when she watched that. Just thought that *maybe* one day such exposure could come in handy. :) And actually yesterday she repeated Peppa and said, "This is brilliant!" I can't wait for Bryson to get an accent seeing as how he will learn to talk over there! When I told Naomi Peppa lives in London she said she wants to go to London to visit Peppa. I said Peppa is not real and is just on TV but that we could still go to London and see castles like Peppa did! Now she's excited, too! Oh and she says she wants to go fishing because she keeps hearing me tell people we are going to Lakenheath....so she thinks we are going to a LAKE. Lakenheath is the name of the base the Bryant will be stationed at- but we will most likely live in a town called Bury St Edmunds. We will be there for THREE years! Visitors welcome!

0 comments:
Post a Comment