This picture may not look like much to anyone else, but to me it is my "Ahhhhh" picture. My "I made it" (through another first year and halfway through another deployment) picture. Ironically it was taken on Jan 5- the day that marks four months that Bryant has been deployed and I've been on my own with both of these munchkins. I've been breathing easier lately; finally feeling "caught up" with things and just more relaxed. Now that Naomi and Bryce are one and (almost) four it really IS easier!! (Plus after 4 month it gets easier doing it alone, too.) All the exhaustion is worth it, though. I've always wanted this picture to be my life: My own two little kids eating their snacks at their little table together. Life's simple pleasures :)
By the way: the little brown chair is our newest furniture purchase- Bryson was always sitting in Naomi's little chair so we found him one. Except since it's new Naomi likes it and it's a little high for Bryson so he still picks her pink one ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment