We're back from our Christmas adventure in Milwaukee that included a trip to the emergency room at 3am for Naomi's 104.5 degree fever. She checked out ok, it was just a severe virus, but it kept her housebound for the rest of our trip. And due to her horrible flight behavior we will not be returning to WI for a long while! She is just at a terrible age to fly- all she wants to do is crawl and stand and be walked around and she doesn't understand sitting in a lap for 2 hours for any reason.


Since returning to Goldsboro, Naomi has flat out refused to eat any baby food so she is now on a 100% "adult food" diet. She also refuses to take naps, which I still try to give her, but it involves a lot of yelling (her, not me). She doesn't like bedtime much either right now. And I hear age two is terrible! Due to Naomi demanding my undivided attention all day and me needing a break we have joined a gym where she can play while I work out. It has been a wonderful idea. She loves it!!! It is so great for her to interact with the other kids, and it cracks me up to see her acting so quiet and reserved while at home she is a terror. I've heard that about kids!


This is Naomi causing trouble at home while I try to take down the Christmas decorations.