See Naomi sit and smile big for the camera.
See Naomi sit and smile big for the camera in her pretty blue dress.
See Naomi pet her teddy bear in her pretty blue dress.
What you don't see is the blood that eventually winds up on her pretty blue dress after she bumps her chin on the coffee table causing her to bite her tongue- bad!- and resulting in an immediate trip to the pediatrician's office. By the time we were seen it had stopped bleeding and she was back to laughing, and the Dr. said it looked like it didn't need stitches and would heal fine, which it has already.
And just that morning I hesitated putting her in the pretty blue dress, but I decided I needed to stop "saving" her clothes, and let her just wear them on any day. But of course she picked pretty blue dress day to cut her tongue!
(note: the blood came out. I swear by Shout gel- in case you ever need it.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment