Naomi is so funny these days. She loves copying me, wearing my hats, headbands, scarves, jewelry, putting on my makeup (she brushes her face with a makeup brush), wearing sunglasses and carrying her purse when we go somewhere. She EVEN let me paint her toes! While I was doing mine she sat down next to me and pointed to her toes. She sat very still while I painted them :)
Wearing my headband- she puts them on herself.
my hat and bracelet
hat buddies!
only 19 months, but she looks so old to me!
here she looks like trouble.
Bryant and I took Naomi to the NC Museum of Natual Science in Raleigh last Sunday. It was a little old for her (aka not much to play with) but she enjoyed running around touching things.
and hiding behind things
I liked the dinosaur exhibit- T-Rex skull!
Naomi ate her way through

this is so cute. They are looking up at the bats in the cave. Naomi was a little freaked out by them; she grabbed Bryant's hand and took him in with her.