A few months ago I found some items on craigslist that I thought Naomi would use this summer. I had to drive to Raleigh to pick them up, but Naomi and I made a "road trip" out of it! We stopped at Moe's for some tacos- we need one in Goldsboro!- and shopped at Crabtree Valley Mall- offers much more than ours! I got her this police car (both her grandpas are retired detectives!) and the picnic table. Poor Naomi had to ride back to Goldsboro with the picnic table almost on her maneuvered into the back of my small SUV and I had to shove the car in my front seat! But it was worth it!
Naomi loves her picnic table and is able to get on and off by herself!
Naomi and I visited Daddy at work (the non-flying part of his job) before heading to a squadron bbq.
Of all the items I offered her, Naomi only would eat the coleslaw.
Naomi's new 'do: She kept squirming as I tried to cut her bangs...so I had to keep cutting until they were straight!! Bryant took this picture before our Mother's Day festivities- we went to a movie and he got me dinner from one of my favorite restaurants in Goldsboro- Lotus Bistro.

0 comments:
Post a Comment