One of my good friends just had a baby so Naomi and I went to visit! Naomi was not happy that I was holding another baby, and she wanted to get into my arms, too. Notice the wild child hair going on :)

This is how we hang out at home: Naomi throughout the day pulls out her hair tie, spills on herself, and just runs around playing hard. She will definitely be a play-in-the-dirt child. Yay! I think the best exploring and learning about the world occurs when you just get down and get dirty. (Bryant says she gets that from me- he hated being dirty as a child; didn't much even like the sandbox!) Thus, I always have to take extra time to make Naomi presentable if we are going to go somewhere!


Oh, and I LOVE her faces. She is always making the funniest faces at me. Big cheeses- she is very expressionate!!